Saturday, April 23, 2005

Lakalakalakalakalaka...emira

Yeahooo thala padam pathu kuthuadichachu (translated -> seen rajinis latest movie). split personality theme again. Of late i am on a spree to watch only these schizophrenic movies. I was obessed with the movie called "fight club" for quite a while..such was my extent to my fascination, that once i went outside and tried to kick the crap out of me to get my dual personality going...why u ask do i need another personality..well to be frank, i am bored being the sweet good loving kid for 21 years of my life. wanna have fun being the bad boy for a while :D.....coming back to the movie, chandramukhi is definitely worth a visit to the theatre...i so miss the thrill in being at a theatre back home when rajinis movie is released...Its something to watch the movie silently and its totally something else to go to the movie and come out without even having heard more tahn a few words before cheering and have a sore throat....LONG LIVE OUR SUPERSTAR :)..

No comments: